Just because you're an expert at your business shouldn't mean you have to be a mobile marketing expert, too. Or does it?
The simple fact is that if you aren't optimized for mobile you are losing customers.
Welcome to that time in business when mobile searches have outranked those from a desktop. You may not be an expert, but now is the time to act.
5 reasons your website should be mobile ready:
- Mobile usage overtakes desktop: According to a 2016 comScore study, mobile now represents 65% of digital media time.
- Mobile gets traffic: Mobile websites garner brand engagement in a way that is relevant to users while on their handheld devices that are kept at an arms-length 24/7.
- Micro-moments are moments that last: Today's marketing funnel is fractured into short, intent-driven moments. People are using their handheld devices at a glance wherever they are. This means means making the most of those precious seconds.
- Increase conversions: Lack of a mobile-friendly site is simply a bad user experience. Extending your brand to mobile with guarantee increase visibility online and secure higher conversions.
- Lower bounce rates: Research shows that 57 percent of mobile users will abandon your website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load and 30 percent will abandon a purchase transaction if the shopping cart isn't optimized for mobile devices.
With so much to gain and even more to lose, why not join the mobile marketplace? We engineer blazing-fast stylish mobile experiences that drive sales, traffic and inspire confidence from your customers and employees.
Contact Gannon Solutions today!